Ground Shipping Charges: Except for Hawaii & Alaska
12-bottles (case) $39.00
You must be at least 21 years of age to order or receive alcoholic beverages.
- The billing address needs to be the address on your credit card statement.
- All alcoholic beverages are sold in California and title passes to the buyer in California. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to your place of choosing and you are at least 21 years old.
- Shipments are restricted to California, states reciprocal with California, and NON-POBOX addresses.
We can't ship to New Hampshire, South Dakota and New York, currently.
- Non California residents are responsible for determining whether they may lawfully import wine or spirits into their state. Each state has its own laws regarding the importation of alcoholic beverages. Please check with the appropriate agency in your state.
- The Wine Connection will arrange for shipment on behalf of the buyer, to an address specified by the buyer, provided that such shipment will not subject The Wine Connection to any sort of legal action. If a buyer lives in a state where the direct shipment of wine violates the law, we suggest that the buyer provide an alternative address in another legal state.
- We ship by ground or air from San Diego, California. Our shipping prices include approved packing materials.
Most items ship within 2 days.
- Insurance is available for an additional charge. (Highly recommended)
DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE 3-DAY OR FASTER SERVICE.